Sunday, June 8, 2014

Midwest Theoretical Chemistry Conference

First, apologies for the lack of posts lately, I've been quite busy with other obligations. I hope to have some more content up reasonably soon.

As to one of those obligations, I will be presenting a poster at the upcoming Midwest Theoretical Chemistry Conference (MTCC) at Northwestern University on Sunday, June 15th. I will be presenting poster number 14 in session B from 4:30 to 6:00 PM in Silverman Hall . The title of my poster is Interplay of Coupling Strength and Dephasing Noise in Excitonic Transfer in One- and Two-Dimensional Homogeneous Systems. The research is still very much ongoing, but when's the last time you heard of a complete and finished scientific work?

If you're attending the MTCC please do drop by. Since I'd imagine only a handful of readers will be attending, I will try to publish the content of my poster on the blog at some point, although unfortunately that may not be for a while.